Followers

Monday 26 May 2014

Welcome Baby



I know a few girls having babies so I thought that I'd start making a couple of baby cards ready. I've used the really cute digi image Pram Baby Baby from Ladybug Crafts Ink to make this card. I've coloured this image with Copic markers and cut it out using spellbinders labels. I've used a combination of pale pink card stock and a paper that has the words 'oh so sweet' on it. I've embellished with pink satin ribbon, a pink safety pin and som mini buttons. I've stamped a sentiment saying 'welcome baby'.

Ladybug crafts Ink anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, so sweet, I love this image, I've got it ready to go for a new arrival in our family. You've showcased it a treat too! Thanks for joining the Ladybugs, remember to check the winners post tonight, Julie x

    ReplyDelete