Followers

Monday, 9 June 2014

Girly you rock




I've just bought my first Some Odd Girl stamps, they are so cute. I've made a card using Dancin Mae and coloured her with Copic markers, I'm really happy how her hair turned out :) I fussy cut Mae out and used foam dots to pop her up on a journal card. I've then used  some Kaiser brick wall paper, some blue card stock and a pearl white base card. I've stamped and embossed the words Girly you rock and added some string and staples. I had loads of fun with this card.
Paper Issues LinkySome Odd Girl June Linky Party
Loves challenge 106 Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, love the image. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. Thank you so much for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fun card!! Love the brick background!!
    Thanks for joining us in our Some Odd Girl June Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete