Followers

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Main Squeeze


I thought I'd have a go at the current Art Impressions challenge.....use a doily. I've used the fab Main Squeeze set from Art Impressions. I've coloured my main squeeze with Copic markers fussy cut her out and popped her up with an  'Action Wobble' so that it becomes an interactive card :) I love those Action Wobbles! I've used a red base card, then added a piece of Kaiser paper from the After Five collection. I've used a mini doily from Stampin Up as well as a sentiment banner from 'Merci'. I've finished off with white stick on hearts. I'm thinking that I'll give this to my hubby as an anniversary card.
Art Impressions - Use A Doily

1 comment:

  1. I love your layout! I also like how the images colors pop against the white doily. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. ~Renee

    ReplyDelete