Followers

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Dude You Rock


I've been hanging to use my new Greeting Farm stamp Guitar Ian, he is one cool dude. I've coloured him with Copic markers, I'm pretty happy how his hair turned out. I've then cut him out and popped him up with foam dots. I've placed him on a circle of music paper from Kaisers Black and White Timeless collection, which is on another paper from Kaiser. Bricks from the Base Coat collection. I've added a sentiment from Papertrey Ink on a black speech bubble and added some staples. I've put all this onto a blue base card.
The Greeting Farm FFF Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps Use Two or More Patterned Papers

4 comments:

  1. Love the TGF gitar guy and cool papers.Great male card.
    Great you could join Loves Rubberstamps again , please come back soon..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the papers and the cute image. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMgosh this is so adorable, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete