Followers

Thursday 9 October 2014

Batty in love



I haven't made a shaker card in ages, so I thought I'd do one using batty from the Paper Smooches Falling For You Set. I stamped and embossed him in white and then cut him out and stuck some Google eyes on him. I die cut a circle of yellow card and embossed it to look like a moon. I put star shaped beads and moon sequins In the shaker bubble. I've used a background paper from Kaisers 12th hour collection. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches falling for you set. I also added some heart gems.
Paper Smooches Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps Anything Goes
Kit and Clowder

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the background paper. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back at LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS !! Glad you could join with this great shaker card, Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I love how the background of your shaker looks like a moon! Great paper choice too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete