Followers

Sunday 15 February 2015

String of Hearts progressive challenge part 2


Introducing the romantic digi stamp from Rick St Dennis MFA called String of Hearts, Ive made my project for part 2 of the progressive challenge over at the Sparkle and Glitter blog.
To make my card I first of all printed out the String of Hearts image out twice and coloured her twice with copic markers and cut her out twice so that I could get some dimension happening. she has been popped up with foam tape, onto a Kaiser XO journal card which Ive added blue satin ribbon to. some Kaiser flowers, some punched out leaves and Ive stamped a love sentiment that I have from Stampin up.I started with a red base card and then matted it with blue card. To finish off I added some Kindy Glitz glitter glue to this lovely images wings.
The copic markers that I used are:
E000,E00,E02,R20,R32,R35,R37,V12,V15,V17,E31,E35,E37,V01,B00,B12,B14,B16
to find this image here is the link : String of Hearts
Why not check out the Sparkle and Glitter Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment