Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Kangaroo Birthday


This Hippity Hoppity  Birthday Kangaroo is such a cute digi stamp from Amy Doodle stamp company! To make this card I have started with a square, orange base card and then matted in purple. I have then used papers from paper manias birthday collection. Ive added some bunting that I got from Lincraft and some stamping up ribbon. Amy's stamps come with sentiments I printed one of the sentiments out onto yellow card stock and punched it out and popped it up and added some gems. I coloured roo with copic markers and then fussy cut her/him out and popped her/him up with double sided foam tape.
The copic markers that I used are: 
R24,R27,E23,E25,E27,E33,V05,V09,E21,B02,BG05,R20,R02,WY04,YR14,Y11,Y17,YG06,YG09
To find this cute stamp heres the direct link to it :Kangaroo Birthday
For more great stamps and inspiration check out Amy Doodle Stamp Co;

No comments:

Post a Comment