Followers

Saturday 27 December 2014

Elfie Elizabeth


Hi everyone here is my second project as guest design team for Art By Mi Ran. I've chosen the sweet Elfie Elizabeth. Ilove colouring Art by Mi Ran images I'm really happy with my colouring on this project especially the hair. I started this project by using a red base card, and then I added a Kaiser Christmas journal card to make my background. I added a paper clip and sequins for embellishments. I coloured Elfie Elizabeth with Copic markers and then fussy cut her out and popped her up with foam tape for dimension.
Here are the copics that I used:
YG6,YG9,b23,B28,Y23,E33,E35,r000,R00,R02,R20,V04,V06,c0,C2,Y15,YR23,R22,R27,R29,R23,R32,R35,R37
To find this gorgeous stamp here is the link:
Elfie Elizabeth
You might also want to check out the challenge blog too
http://artbymiran.blogspot.ca/
I've loved so much being a guest designer thank you soooooo much
Hugs Deb xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh she is just so beautifully coloured and she looks so festive with those scrumptious gifts. Just love the design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete