Followers

Friday 26 December 2014

Rejoice


Wishing everyone a happy and merry Christmas. Today I'm sharing The Nativity by The Amy Doodle stamp Co. I love this stamp. I've started off with a pearl used white base card and then matted with gold Miri card. I've then used a backing paper from Kaiser craft. I've die cut a fancy square spellbinders frame out of gold Miri card. I've then used a piece of starry night paper from a cre8tive paper pad. I've coloured The Nativity with Copic markers cut it out and popped it up with foam tape. The Nativity stamp comes with a few sentiments, I decided to go with the sentiment Rejoice, spelling it out with gold lettering. I've added a star gem and round gem to finish off.
Here are the Copic markers that I used:
E43,E47,E44,E49,E31,E33,E35,E37,Y35,YR23,YR31,R000,R00,R20,B00,B02,B12,B14,B21,B24.
To find this gorgeous stamp here is the link
The Nativity
For loads of inspiration and lots more gorgeous stamps check out the Amy Doodle web site here:
http://www.amydoodlestampco.com/
Lots of hugs Deb xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment