Followers

Monday, 3 March 2014

High Hopes Challenge 207 Animals



Oh boy I had fun with this High Hopes Challenge. I stamped the cute High Hopes 'Little Nutty Buddy' onto watercolour paper and then coloured him in twice with my favourite medium Tim Holtz distress markers. I popped up nutty buddy with foam dots.......I love, love, love dimension in my projects. The patterned papers I used are from Kaisers Tiny Woods paper pad. I got the spell binders out and added some gems. The little blackboard sign is from my sister Jodie, I think she may have got it from Typo.......it to me adds cuteness.
http://highhopesstamps.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/challenge-207-animals.html

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Deb!! Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!! Great take on the Animal challenge. Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge. We have another one that started today and we hope you will play along again soon!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes Lead Designer

    ReplyDelete