Followers

Monday 31 March 2014

House Mouse - Anything Masculine Challenge



Ive got out my House Mouse decoupage shelters for the Anything Masculine Challenge. I can't help but smile at the antics of these little guys. I know quite a few guys that love chillies which is why I picked this design. After fussy cutting all the decoupage pieces I used foam dots to build the decoupage, inking all the edges first. I then matted onto a black piece of card stock then onto a red base card. I used one of the sentiments that came with the decoupage sheet and added some chilli stickers and some gems.
House Mouse Anything Masculine Challenge

3 comments:

  1. He! He! What a Fabulous Fun image this is..It really tells a story..Your decoupage is FABulous! LOve it....Thank you soooo much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card - I love your black & red colour scheme and such an adorable image - brilliant decoupaging!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with House Mouse & Friends Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fussy cutting here, and what a great decoupaged card you made.
    Definitely a guy thing with the chilies. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete