Followers

Sunday 9 March 2014

The Greeting Farm - Farm Fresh Friday Challenge Birthdays




I'm going out of my comfort zone with the Greeting Farms Farm Fresh Friday Birthday Challenge this week. I've decided to have a go with Copic Markers. It's not a bad effort but I do need to practice more with this medium. I've chosen Princess Anya for my birthday card. I've coloured her and then stamped and coloured her face again and popped it up with foam dots. I do love dimension so with this project I've mounted Anya onto a spring so that she moves :) I've used Kaiser paper and label from 'save the date' paper pad and stamped Happy Birthday Princess onto the tag. I've added some star gems and some gold tape with a purple gem brad attached........I love the colour purple. http://thegreetingfarm.com/blog/?p=797


1 comment:

  1. I love how the image just pops off the card! Beautiful creation! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete