Followers

Thursday 6 March 2014

House Mouse Fantastic Monday Challenge 164 Anything Goes



I'm having a go at the House Mouse Fantastic Monday Challenge. I've made this card using a House Mouse decoupage sheet that I bought from Joanna Sheens website. I've embellished it with some gems and a couple of bandaid stickers from Jolees Boutique because it's a Get Well card. I've matted the decoupage  on a sage card then onto a mauve base card. All of the House Mouse range makes me smile they are sooooo CUTE.
http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/anything-goes-for-hmfmc164.html

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful get well card, Deb! I love this image and the colors you chose to go with it are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute decoupage card. Love the sweet image and the addition of the bandaid stickers is so clever. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great decoupage work -fab card!
    Thx for playing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    XoX
    ToM

    ReplyDelete