Followers

Monday 12 January 2015

A Groovy Kind of Love


Im really digging the new Karleigh Sue Designs. For this card I used the fab digi Hippie Love.
I was born in 1965 during the Hippie era, I love tie dye and the music of the 60's so this is why this image really is far out for me! Ive coloured Hippie Love in copic markers and then fussy cut her out and popped her up with double sided foam tape. The background paper is from a paper fun pack from ME etc called Flower Power. I wrote my sentiment in glittery peel of stickers, its the name of a Simon and Garfunkle song that my husband and I love. I used a purple base card  then matted in blue and then in orange
To find this image here is the link: Hippie Love
to find loads more hip images heres the link to Karleigh Sue's digi shop: Karleigh Sue Digis


No comments:

Post a Comment