Followers

Friday 23 January 2015

You're Nerd-Tastic



Today I am sharing The Amy Doodle Stamp Company digi stamp Nerdy Girl. She is such a cutie and comes with some super cute verses. Ive made a card that could either be for Back To School (which it is for kids in Queensland Australia next week) or it could be a Valentines card. To make my card I coloured Nerdy Girl with copic markers and then fussy cut her out and popped her up with foam tape. I started with a square red card blank then matted it in blue and then in a paper from Kaisers new XO collection. I cut a heart from black card and added my sentiment with white rub on lettering. For embellishments I added a red paper clip and some blue gems.
the copic markers that I used are : E000,E00,E02,R20,R32,R35,R37,C1,C3,B12,B14,B18,E31,E51,E35
To find this cute image here is the link: Nerdy Girl
To find loads more images and heaps of inspiration check out the Amy Doodle Stamp Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment