Followers

Saturday 24 January 2015

My Knight in Shinning Armour


This is a Valentine's card that I have made using a Rick St Dennis image called Knight for Sue. I love fairytales and that was my inspiration for this card. Ive coloured my Knight with copic markers and then fussy cut him out. Ive popped him up with foam tape onto a heart that I die cut and embossed out of red mirri card. I started with a red card blank then matted in silver mirri card followed by a paper from the new Kaiser collection XO. The sentiment is from the same Kaiser paper pad.
The copic Markers that I used are C1,C3,C5,E31,E35,Y23,Y38,B14,B18,R22,R24,R27,R29,E000,E00,E02
To find this dashing image here is the link: Knight for Sue
For loads more inspiration you might feel like checking out The Sparkle and Glitter Blog








No comments:

Post a Comment