Followers

Friday 16 January 2015

Thinking of Ewe


This week over at Amy Doodle Stamp Co we are doing an anything goes week for the DT. I've chosen Sassy Sheep. I love the look on Sassy's face. I wanted to make this card also for Karen who is in the Amy Doodle design team too as she has been ill. I love all the girls in the Amy Doodle team <3
To make this card I printed Sassy out twice, I coloured her with copic markers and used my animal class lessons with Kit and Clowder to colour her Im rapt with how fluffy and cute she looks {thanks so much Alyce Keegan}. I cut Sassy out of the first one I coloured and popped her up with double sided foam tape and then on my second one I just cut out Sassy's head  so I could pop that up too. I started with an orange base card, then I used papers from Kaiser. First a gingham one and then a tree one from their Farm collection. For embellishments I used Kaiser cut outs. I also die cut a speech bubble and with black peel off lettering I made the sentiment.
The copic colours that I used are: B60,C1,C3,C5,E33,E37
To find Sassy the Sheep here is the link; Sassy the Sheep
For loads of inspiration and more gorgeous stamps heres the link to the site: Amy Doodle Stamp Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment