Followers

Sunday 25 January 2015

Valentines Showcase


Over at Rick St Dennis's Sparkle and Glitter blog there is some amazing Valentines creations. For my project Ive used the really pretty and romantic Basket of Love digital stamp. Ive started with a red square base card and then matted it in gold mirri card. Ive coloured the basket of love with copic markers and fussy cut it out......it took awhile to cut out but it was worth it. I stuck my image on to a cream glittery card with foam tape and drew a black border around it. I die cut the word love with red mirri card and placed that at the top of the card.
The copic marker colours that I used are: R32,R35,R37,G21,G28,E11,E13,E15,R22,R24,E18,Y21,Y23,R27,B21,B24.
To find this image here is the link: Basket of Love
To see some other stunning Valentines creations check out the Sparkle and Glitter blog.

3 comments:

  1. Clean, simple and really beautiful! Love this pretty basket of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Deb! I love it! Thanks so much for taking the time to join in our RSD Showcase. It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Deb! I love it! Thanks so much for taking the time to join in our RSD Showcase. It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete