Followers

Saturday 24 January 2015

You're HOT STUFF Baby


Today I'm sharing a card using Rick St Dennis MFA's digi Lil Devil. When I saw this digi all I could think of was that song HOT STUFF by Donna Summer! Hence the wording on the chalk board speech bubble! Ive coloured Lil Devil in with copic markers and then die cut it with a circle spellbinders and popped the whole circle up with foam tape. I started with a red card blank then matted it with paper that I've had for ages from Scrapbooking memories. Ive then cut a strip of red card then purple card and placed a fiery sticker on by Scrapbooking memories. Ive added a chalkboard speech bubble and written in my sentiment. To finish off I have added some red gems.
The copic markers that I used for this project are: V12,V15,V17,E000,E00,E02,R02,R32,R35,R37,Y00
To find this image here is the link: Lil Devil
For more devilish inspiration check out The Airless Chambers Blog

1 comment:

  1. I think this little guy is just fab! Love the colours you've used to colour him, great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete